Pages

Monday, December 18, 2006

This Will be Fun to Clean Up...

   After successfully supervising Bri in preparing to make the dipped pretzels I retreated to the living room to feed Baby. When I came back a little while later I stopped short and, surveying the pretzels and pretzel bag as well as drips of chocolate and wax paper peppering the dining room from one end to the other I exclaimed,"What exploded in here!?".

   Bri's reply..."Bethani..."



They had a lot of fun, but if you think Bethi's mouth is messy...





...you should have seen the floor!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Shelby,


    Just to let you know, I've started a homeschoolblogger account to detail my new adventures in homeschooling! Please drop by!


    Your girls are too precious!


    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. OurHomeSweetHomeschoolDecember 20, 2006 at 12:46 PM

    Stopping by to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas as you celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ.


    I pray you have a happy, healthy and safe Christmas.


    Blessings,

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete