Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

Sticky Fun!

   I didn't really mean to take a break from blogging. For a while I just didn't have anything I cared to share that wasn't baby/miscarriage related, but I also didn't really want to dwell on tiny Micah's short little life here so publicly so I just stayed away. Now lately we've all been taking turns being sick! It appears we may be in for another round. I hope I'm wrong! All in all we are doing pretty well. I am surprised and flattered that anyone still comes by here after my prolonged absence! Thank you all for your prayers and your patience.
   We made some caramel apples one evening about a month ago. These are old pictures but they are so cute I just had to share :)...

Bethi's first caramel apple...

Andrew's first taste of caramel apple...

He actually stole a bite of Bethi's but she was very sweet about it and even offered to share after she saw how happy it made him :)...

He got to finish mine off himself, he thought that was great fun...

Can we say "sugar crash"?


May the Lord bless you as you make memories, especially in the small moments, today!



2 comments:

  1. Those must have been good! :) Wow, Andrew is getting to be such a big boy. :)


    It was good to hear from you again! I've been missing you! You are often in my thoughts and prayers. ((((Hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelby! What precious pictures of "sticky fun". It is so great to hear from you. Praying for you, dear friend.

    In Him,

    Christine

    ReplyDelete