Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

No Greater Joy

I went in to get Bethi up from her nap the other day and saw that she had fallen asleep "reading" her Bible that Bri gave her for Christmas. Before that she had had to borrow her sister's Bibles for family devotions so she thought that was a pretty wonderful gift. 

 

Andrew is really starting to talk well! Several weeks ago he said "Jesus" for the very first time during our family devotions, it was so sweet! And he knew he had melted mama's heart cause he kept saying it over and over with a huge grin on his face ;). 

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. ~3 John 1:4

3 comments:

  1. That cute.


    Olivia is growing up so much, I can't believe it.


    I don't know if you know but my hard drive crashed, lost e-mail, changed e-mail do to the move beautifulycreated-at-gmail-dot-com would love to hear from you.


    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious!! Good to hear from you too! I have been meaning to write you back, will get to that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Falling asleep while reading her Bible? Too cute. I'm glad to see your lives are filled joy and peace. I apologize for being so long absent, and I hope to be back soon. :-)


    -Melanie

    ReplyDelete