Pages

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Guess What I Got For My Anniversary...

   A tooth. Well, not me personally, Andrew did. Yes, at 4 months and 4 days Andrew popped his first tooth, on our anniversary, and we didn't even know he was teething. Looking back the fact that he's been really hard to get to sleep the last few night makes sense now. Lee took us out for Mexican and I was calmly eating my taco salad when I hear Lee exclaim, "The boy has a tooth!!!". And so begins the demise of the toothless baby grin... <sniff, sniff>. On the bright side, those "toothy" grins are awfully cute too ;).


4 comments:

  1. That is early!! He is not wasting any time!! :) First tooth smile are so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering if Samuel is teething as well...he'll be 4 months tomorrow. He has been drooling excessively for over a month now. He has to wear a bib constantly.


    Congrats and happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. say I sent you an ecard, but I'm not sure you received it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was a bit early too! You'll have to keep us updated Nadine ;). No, I didn't get it Tanya :(!

    ReplyDelete