Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Seven Things I Never Thought I Would Say...

1. Bethani! Stop eating that candle!!!

2. Come here, sweetie. Let me kiss it. I'm sorry you're hurt but that's what happens when you jump off of the coffee table with roller skates on...

3. Bri, please stop climbing the walls (literally)!

4. Tori, that's not a lobster, that's a scorpion. Stay away and get me a jar!!!

5. Lee, I found the rest of my tea set...Bethani hid it in your speaker and the hole is so tiny I can't get it out. Oh! and there's that egg we never found last year -thank goodness it was empty!- and a....fork!? eeewww...

6. Me on the phone with Lee: Well, if I tear this panel out of her bedroom door I think I can get her out...

7. Motherhood is boring...Oh wait...I'm still pretty sure I won't ever be saying that ;)!

Thanks for the fun tag Marie :). I'm not really one for tagging because I can never remember who's done what but I would love to hear your list :). So if you've done this leave me a link! If you haven't done it consider yourself tagged and leave me a link after you have if you like :).

He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD. ~Psalm 113:9

4 comments:

  1. That was a lot of fun to read!!! I'll have to think on whether I can come up with 7 things.... :-)


    ~Brianna

    www.xanga.com/HeritageStitchery

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to read!! Sounds like some exciting things have been going on there. :) Life with children is never boring. LOL :)


    I'm not sure I can think of 7 things....


    ReplyDelete
  3. :)


    1 and 2 sound like me - those were funny!


    have a great weekend

    marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you all enjoyed reading it. It was fun to think back and remember though I seldom see the humor until afterwards ;). I probably could have listed a few dozen more if I got out my old journals and letters ;).

    ReplyDelete