Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

10 Months...

   We've reached the double digits as of yesterday. My baby is growing up so fast! He is walking and talking, sometimes both at the same time ;). He loves to practice his walking skills between Lee and I and every time he reaches one of us he flings his little arms out and falls at us and then nuzzles in our lap saying, "I luh ya". Oh. my. goodness. Toooooo cute for words. I never thought a boy would end up being my most snuggley yet. I am so spoiled to have been given such a special treasure. Our Father certainly knows how to give good gifts, doesn't He?!







Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. ~James 1:17

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I cannot believe that he is walking already!

    In Christ,

    Christine

    www.christine-mary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Wow, he is already walking..... They grow up so fast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments ladies :).

    They do grow sooo fast!!! I can't believe he is already walking either. It seems just a few weeks ago I was so *im*patiently waiting for him to arrive! And now his baby days are almost over :(.

    ReplyDelete