Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What Andrew Got For Christmas...


   
A big brother T-shirt! We got it in size 4 so that it would fit next fall when our new baby arrives!!!! It doesn't really look that big on him right now though, does it?

We hadn't told the girls yet, we put the T-shirt in Andrew's stocking and let them figure it out :). We are all super excited!!! Well, I don't think Andrew and Bethi quite get it, but the rest of us are thrilled :). 


The baby is due August 25th, another fall birthday! Unless Baby is early (which I'm not counting on this time!) that will be six out of seven birthdays within a space of six weeks! August 25th is my mom and dad's anniversary and the day before Lee's and my birthday, that would be a neat birthday gift!


Lee has given his blessing on planning our first home birth.  More research to eat up my computer time :). Things seem to be going really well so far this time. I love going into a new year knowing it will bring a new baby!


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well!

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. ~James 1:17

13 comments:

  1. Many prayers for your family and your new addition!


    The Corbin Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessed Christmas gift for the whole family! I am so excited for you and will be sending my prayers. Have a glorious new year;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you all!! Now that you have told your children, I'll tell mine. I know they will be so excited for you too.


    God is so good!


    ReplyDelete
  4. to my children! I ask the girls what they thought it meant and Sarah ask, does it mean they are going to have another baby?! I said yes and she said, oh goody!! There faces just beamed! They are so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful news!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just so excited for you, Shelby! Praying for you!

    Love,

    Christine


    www.christine-mary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I sent an email but after reading the one letter I wasnt sure if you were expecting or not!!! YEAH!!! August 24 is Deannas birthday.. Im so excited for you.. Bradley is due on Feb. 18th.. planned csection at 2p.m. Im so excited.. I cant believe he is almost here.. God works in mysterious ways because I had planned on tying my tubes with brian because he was supposed to be a girl... So God knew it wasnt time to tie them.. The boys had a fit when they saw the girls.. We will have to get together soon... They really want to see them..

    They go back to school on the 3rd.. What are you doing next week?? Did you get my email?? if not my number is 346-4198.....

    We dont live far from bargains.. we are off 85 (exit 40)... We do all our grocery shopping there.. Chris loves it.. We get two full buggies (one with meat) for only 125.00... Usually gets us through almost a full month.. we stock up..

    Well I havent given up on you.. I have been wanting to get up with you for along time..

    Talk soon,

    love ya girl,

    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited for y'all! :-D I do hope and will pray this pregnancy goes just fabulous! Funny thing, you are the second family I know of that's getting a baby for Christmas, at any rate the knowledge thereof. ;-)


    I pray you are all well and that you are blessed in the new year.


    -Mellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sending me the address of this site. I loved seeing the pictures of your precious children. I didn't realize you are such an accomplished coupon clipper. I could have given mine to you when we lived next door.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful news! Congratulations.

    Kelly


    http://mamarussellsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so happy for you (and a little envious in a good way)!


    Love,

    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there. I've enjoyed quickly catching up to all the news on your family. I enjoyed the vacation picts (I miss SC - though I was there in October!)


    I also enjoyed seeing how your little guy is growing. I am sorry about the loss you had a few months ago....but happy you are expecting and things are going well now. I'll pray for you.


    thanks for the coupon info! I go to some of those sites but havne't heard about the other ones! I need to go check them out

    marie

    ReplyDelete