Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Downside to Digital Cameras: A Sequel

I touched on a downside to digital cameras in this post, I have since discovered another...We have *one* printed picture of Andrew. We have digital pictures we can pull up on the computer, but we have only printed the one picture. We printed that one off to check how the coloring would print out, to see if it would do for the birth announcements, most of which have not been sent because I have no pictures to put in them... :). I finally decided that I'm just going to stick his announcements in Christmas cards, or maybe we'll just wait and announce his first birthday, depending on when I finally remember to get the pictures printed...

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, I hve tons of printed pictures from before digital camera and very few from after I started using it regularly. It does have its advantages though, I am no longer worried about wasting film, so I have LOTS of pictures. They are just not developed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean!! I have ablums full of pictures of when we had a film camera and now that we are two digital cameras, I have only a couple and many many more needing to be printed!!


    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought a digital camera would save me money because I would only "have" to print the "good" ones. So, I snap away knowing I can erase the ones I "don't want". Ha, there have not been many of those :).

    ReplyDelete