Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

She's a Writer!

I just had one of those cute, save-it-for-the-scrapbook moments. I got my first note from my five year old. Tori's been reading for several months but she's never written anything except her name on her own before. She has dictated letters and then copied what I've written but never before has she put a thought down on paper from start to finish all on her own. Here is the note she gave me:




"I LV U MOMY CEN I RIT A BLOG"

 It's amazing what a little positive reinforcement will do ;). You see, my oldest daughter Bri recently started her own blog here and this morning Tori came to me and asked if she could have one. I told her that after she learned to write we would see about it...and three minutes later she handed me her note. I was especially amused that she spelled blog right, what a goose :). So, she is now officially a writer, I'll let you know when she graduates to blogger ;)...

1 comment:

  1. That is a cute note!! A keeper for sure!! :)

    ReplyDelete