Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Loving on Abbi

Bethi and Abbi...


Tori and Abbi...



Bri and Abbi...



Andrew, the new big brother, giving Abbi kisses :)...



Every two seconds I hear, "Can I hold her, Mom?" or "Can I touch Abbi now, Mom?!". We were getting a little too "hands-on" and some ground rules had to be set ;). Though, if I must have a problem, "too much" loving on their new sibling is a nice one to have!

A couple more...


See Abbi's little foot sticking up in the crook of Bethi's arm? Too cute...



I love this one too...



I'm sure you all have picked up on the fact that all of the girl's nicknames end with an I. I wonder how long we'll be able to keep that up...


And, no, we don't call Andrew "Andi". He's always Andrew ;).

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I enjoyed all the pics. Yes, I remember having to limited how much baby was handled/touch. I can understand babies are so irresistible!!!! :)


    Enjoy your new bundle of joy, she looks like she is so sweet!!


    Being a mama to 5 is wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely :)!!!

    ReplyDelete