Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Praise and a Prayer Request

I was hoping to wait and share our happy news after all of this "stuff" was over but I am really feeling in need of prayer right now.
With a heart full of gratitude to our heavenly Father, I feel honored to announce that we have been blessed with Baby Blessing #5!
Unfortunately there have been some complications :(. Here is the short version, as of tonight I have been bleeding for twelve days with no end in sight and my hcg numbers have only risen 60% in the last 48 hours (which I have read in my research can be normal). I am ecstatic that they have risen at all! I had been preparing myself to find that I had miscarried. Between the bleeding and the lower rise in my hcg numbers the doctor is wanting me to come in for another quant count tomorrow and if he isn't pleased with the rise he wants to treat it as an ectopic pregnancy. This seems to be a bit premature to us as most resources are saying that you can't really even diagnose an ectopic pregnancy until an hcg of about 1500 and we are only at about 250.
If you feel so led, can you please join us in prayer for a very good rise in numbers when we go in tomorrow and for the bleeding to stop. Also, we need prayers for wisdom in how to handle this doctor if he continues to be so aggressive. Please pray that God would pour out His peace on our whole family, this has really been quite the roller coaster ride for all of us! And lastly, I would appreciate prayers, on the off chance that it is ectopic, that God would supernaturally intervene and move baby where he/she needs to go, nothing is impossible with our God. The same God who cares for the sparrows is watching out for our baby who has more value than many sparrows.
Thank you so very much!

For with God nothing shall be impossible.~Luke 1:37





**************************************************************





Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.








But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.




~Matthew 10:29-31

8 comments:

  1. Praying for you. Grace & peace, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am fervently lifting you up in my prayers! God's peace and comfort be with you all!


    In all sincerety, Melanie H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congradulations Shelby!!!!! I would not allow him to do a thing until you confirm by ultra sound where the pregnancy is. If it is viable ect. If there is only bleeding (not hemoraging) and you are not experincing abdominal pain or other problems like signs of infection there is no reason to jump the gun so to speak.

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your pregnancy, Shelby! I am so sorry that you are going through so much right now. I will be keeping you in my frequent thoughts and prayers.

    In Christ's love,

    Christine

    www.christine-mary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Continuing to keep you, new baby and family in my prayers.


    ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! I'll be praying for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only have a second, but I wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you and the new baby...


    Love,

    ~Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your prayer support ladies, it really meant a lot to me, truly.

    ReplyDelete