Pages

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Here's an Eye-Opener for You!

   What do the children in America's government school system have in common with the American POW's kept by the communist Chinese during the Korean War?
   Have you ever heard of Outcome-Based Education? How about Values Clarification? Cooperative Learning? Behavior Modification? These and other teaching techniques have all derived from the "Hegelian Dialectic", the method of mind control that was used by comparatively small groups of Communist Chinese to control large groups of American POW's, changing their very core values and even invoking sympathy toward communism in many of them.
   This is just one example given by the late Marlin Maddoux in his recent book, "Public Education Against America" of the lengths some will go to, to seduce our children into secular humanism and ultimately toward their final goal of a "socialized" one world government.
   This book is definitely an eye-opener and one I would highly recommend. As a home educating parent it was a great source of confirmation to me that I'm doing the right thing, and I think every parent with a child in the government schools needs to read this book, if only to be able to send them with an idea of what these little ones (and the not-so-little ones!) are facing.
 "The state has no more business running the schools than it has running the churches, and it has no more ground for financing education than it has for financing churches. What is needed badly is the disestablishment of the schools - the separation of school and state. "
-Rousas Rushdoony
"And all your children will be taught by the Lord;
and great shall be the peace of your children."
Isaiah 54:13

2 comments:

  1. I have one word for you, AMEN. When my hubby and I first decided to h.s. 8 years ago, we read the book Goverment Nannies, it was a hard read (for me, not for him) and it took sometime, but it was excellent! Thank you for the recommendation, we will have to pick this one up.


    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me again, would you mind if I copied this very well written post and emailed it to a few friends in my area?

    ReplyDelete