Pages

Friday, July 28, 2006

A Little Friendly Banter

  Lee went to Advance Auto yesterday to pick up the fans that finally came in. He installed them before work this morning and they're working!!! Yeah! We can use the air conditioner in the car when we go to see the midwife on Wednesday :)!!!  We are done with all of that fun van stuff, hopefully for a good long time! Anyway, that was a bit of a side note. While he was walking into the store he passed two guys replacing a radiator:
Lee: Oh, I just had to do that too!
Guy #1: Ya? Well, were you three hundred miles away from home?
Lee: No, it was the day after I had my wisdom teeth pulled.
Guy # 2: Wellll....
Guy #1: Whoa! No really,  you win!!!
   He finally felt up for some "real food" last night so I finally got to make him the pumpkin pie that he sooo deserved :). You know, I never realized how much I love talking to my husband until we picked him up from the oral surgeon's office and he was in no mood for a long chat :). I kept thinking of something to say and then having to evaluate whether it was really necessary or not. I am so glad that's over, though I know I certainly got the better end of the deal! At least I could talk...and eat...and yawn... :).

No comments:

Post a Comment