Pages

Monday, July 10, 2006

Mommy's Day Out!

  One of my sisters came down on Sunday and Lee watched the girls while we went out for lunch and did some shopping :). Aunt Tessa showed up with a coloring book and box of crayons for EACH girl :). Bethani has been keeping herself entertained by taking her new crayons out of the box, making a small mark with it and putting it back :). Even Bri and Tori have spent nearly all day in their new coloring books...why is it that when *I* buy a new coloring book it quickly finds it's way to the shelf with all of the others? Hmmmm.....
   Kohl's was having a great sale! Most everything I got was 70% off and everything else was 50% off. New baby shopping AND great deals, does it get any better than that?! I have to admit though that it was difficult to not get sidetracked by all of the frilly dresses :)!
Anyway, here are my spoils :)...do you see all of the BLUE?!



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had fun! I enjoyed shopping for blue after I had my boys. :) You have some cute outfits there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having a lot of fun, it's been nearly nine years since I've really got to shop for a baby :). We did some more today while we were out waiting on the fellows to figure out what they could do with our van. I think we are ready now :)! Except for that pesky need for diapers :)...and a working vehicle ;).

    Oh! And we got your notes today :). Funny, we just sent something out to you all yesterday :). You're right, Tori didn't mind at all :)! Thank you for the picture, what cute little people :)!

    ReplyDelete