Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Oh, Melt My Heart :)

   Is there anything much more precious than a 15 month old lisping the name of Jesus? It sounds more like Jee-shu, but we know what she means. Bri and Tori have been asking Bethi all day, "Say Jesus...say God...say Jesus...say God..." I'm sure you get the picture. It makes me wonder what God thought the first time He heard a toddler Jesus speak the name of God. I remember when Tori said Santa for the first time and I remember the shock of horror I felt that my child had learned to say Santa before she had ever said God, I seriously wallowed in guilt! In fact, that was the beginning of the end of Santa in our home! It's silly now, she didn't have a clue what she was talking about, but at the time I felt like a horrible mother. Bethani has had one of those "intellectual" growth spurts recently, you know, the kind that leaves you wondering, "When did she learn that?!", several times a day :). Oh, they grow so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment