Pages

Monday, October 23, 2006

Another Day Loaded With Benefits :)

   I've been kind of slipping into the "Baby Blues" lately but today was a very good day. I can hardly function in a messy house and Andrew nurses so constantly that I have had to really let the house go. Lee knows how the mess distracts me so yesterday he and the girls cleaned the bathrooms and mopped floors and worked on laundry and dishes while Andrew and I napped. I can not tell you what it felt like to come out this morning and not have to think, "Boy, I've got to mop this floor!". On top of that Andrew smiled at me, twice! :) He actually smiled for the first time on Saturday but it is so early that I convinced myself it couldn't have been real. Lee saw it yesterday and Bri saw it today so I know I'm not just seeing things :). It isn't a little grin either, they are crinkled eyes and wide toothless grins :). Oh, I love it!!! He is such a sweet baby and I can already tell he is going to be a hoot as he grows. He is definitely melancholy and even at three weeks he seems to analyze everything! I'll have to post another picture soon, he is really chunking up :).





Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah. ~Psalm 68:19

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing on how just abit of help around the house can make a new mother feel!! I'm sure Andrew is just a sweetie and the girls porbably are just adoring him! Of course so are his daddy and mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete