Pages

Sunday, October 1, 2006

I know What You're Thinking Ladies...

"What?! He is such a guy! How much did he weigh? Did he have a lot of hair?!", etc. etc.... :). I told Lee that's what you're all thinking. He said he knew I would want to be the one to share the news, so here it is ;)...

Andrew Kevin Lee was born September 30th at 3:48 in the morning (sorry Tanya, I tried...wink). He weighed 8 pounds 4 ounces, is 22 inches long, and he does have a bit of hair but it is much lighter than any of his sisters has been.



Andrew 1 hour old


Andrew's name means, " A disciple of Christ, courageous, handsome, and prosperous". His verse is, "By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be my disciples." ~ John 15:8



Andrew 34 hours old


We got home at about three this afternoon but we spent most of the day getting everyone resettled. I hope to post more of a birth story tomorrow while it is still fresh in my head. Right now I need to go feed the little guy and go to bed!!!

4 comments:

  1. Andrew came in God's time!! Anyway one day after Benjamin is still neat. :) Benjamin weighed 8 lbs 3 oz at birth, so Andrew is very close to that! :) I'm so happy for you and family. The girls must be thrilled and Lee must just be beaming. :) Rest and enjoy Andrew, they grow so quickly. (I know you know that) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is gorgeous! I love his name and the meaning. I love the verse too! So fitting.


    Enjoy your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MySmokyMtnHomeschoolOctober 3, 2006 at 4:45 AM

    Congrats..


    Blessings,

    Amy Beth <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. The s are thrilled to pieces and Lee, who always thought he wasn't one of those guys who needed a boy, seems awfully smitten ;)...I'm pretty smitten myself I must admit :).

    ReplyDelete