Pages

Thursday, October 5, 2006

I Think I'm Outnumbered...

   Well, this is it. I'm alone with all four of them. We had a practice run for a few hours the other day so I have an idea what to expect...that way if Bethani doesn't have a complete breakdown at the exact moment that the baby decides he absolutely must eat just minutes after Tori has shouted, "Mom, is this normal?!", at which I come to the rescue to find that the potty has overflowed, as happened the other day, I will know it has been a very succesful day.


4 comments:

  1. As my husband jokingly reminds me, it's all about lowering expectations. As long as not all that happens as once, you'll be in good shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did it go? Rest lots!!! Cuddle your newborn for me, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there and it'll come! Everyday will get a little easier and you'll begin to fall into a "routine" (and I laugh at that! I have five, btw).


    Many blessings to you and your beautiful family!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are DEFINITELY outnumbered!


    Maureen

    ReplyDelete