Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I'm Back!

   Maybe?!

   I can't believe he is already over a week old :(. It has been kind of a tough week with everything we have had going on but it should be settling down now. Lee is back to work full time and then coming home and fixing us gourmet meals, I could get used to that ;). I'm planning on "ruling" from the couch for the rest of the week and then we will start our transition back into schoolwork, etc.. I have no idea how I will accomplish a shower before five in the afternoon once we get back to a schedule but I'm determined to find a way ;). I'm still working on Andrew's birth story...haven't felt much like sitting at the desk this last week but I'm doing a bit better now :). I'll leave you with a taste of our current lifestyle...if he's not eating (and it seems he usually is!) then he's being admired. Good thing he doesn't seem to mind being the center of attention. Just don't change the diaper!!! He's not too crazy about that...


The little guy and his adoring fans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment