Pages

Friday, September 1, 2006

It's a Wrap!

   To tie up my home series I thought I would post a few pictures from outside our home that Lee has taken that will give you an, albeit vague, idea of our home from the outside. I'm just not brave enough to post pictures of the girls room right now, you understand ;). We're in the process of redecorating in there right now anyway, I'm leaning toward a Victorian flowery look....right now it is decorated in 4 and 8 year old ;). My room isn't quite done yet when it comes to decor and at the moment it is also doubling as a nursery and tripling (?) as a workshop :). Lee is working on a really big surprise for the girls for Christmas. I would give you details but my eight year old reads my blog over my shoulder...keeps me honest ;)...So, this is it for now! I hope you enjoyed the little peak into our home...


















The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it.

-Genesis 2:15

No comments:

Post a Comment