Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Yep

   The Ticker says two weeks over, and we're still waiting.
I may have to go walk...and walk...and walk...and...you get the picture :).

These were Lee's words of wisdom the other night during our devotions (borrowed from the wisest man to ever live) for our obstinate son ;)...

   "My son...Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. ....the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught...Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due,when it is in your power to do it. Do not say to your neighbor, Go, and come again, tomorrow I will give it--when you have it with you." ~Proverbs 3:1,5,6 & 26-28 You know, as in, what has your mother ever done to you to make you tease her like this?

   All in good fun, of course ;).

5 comments:

  1. Kim C. (Life in a Shoe)September 27, 2006 at 1:26 PM

    At least you used a sympathetic ticker. When I passed my duedate, my ticker announced that the baby had already arrived.

    grrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim- At about 39 weeks I started wondering what mine was going to do because of yours, IF I GOT to 40 weeks. Oh, to be that naive again ;)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed at my ticker...


    This baby sure has us waiting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. With Benjamin, the afternoon before he was born I had a midwife appt and she stripped the membranes. It worked, he was born by 5:12 the next morning.


    Benjamin will be one tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Part of me is leaning toward letting her do it but I won't decide until we've done the ultrasound and all. I chart so I am completely certain about the dates. I've heard that it doesn't work unless you're ready. I feel sooo ready! :) I would probably let things take their course for another week or so but I am really exhausted already and with Lee's work schedule coming up...his other full time person has actually offered to come back early from her vacation if we need her to. Very sweet but we would have to be desperate to ask her to do that :). His part time employees are loving it :), boy are they getting the hours next week :).

    ReplyDelete