Pages

Monday, September 25, 2006

Just Another "Muffin Morning Monday", Sort Of

   A couple of years ago we started having muffins every Monday morning. When morning sickness set in this pregnancy Bri took over making the muffins and for the most part it has been a fairly smooth process. Well, poor Bri has had a bad day today ;). Here are just a few of the sounds I heard this morning:

Crack, splat..."Ewww".
That was when the egg rolled off the counter and onto the floor.

"Yuck, I've got milk running down my arm.".

Clatter, clatter, "No worries mom! It was just a lid!!!".

"AAAWWW!!! Oh! I caught it before it dripped all over the oven! That's going to be one funny looking muffin...".

...and I am confident that a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser will get up the blueberry juice stains that are all over the counters. Those things really do work. I highly recommend having one, or a box, on hand for days such as these :).


3 comments:

  1. Bri there are people like me around that have had a morning like you did so many times they can't count. After 10 or 20 years you just clean up and say oh well. And when you are in your 70s you don't even say oh well. I think your great for taking over the cooking. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Bri!! All the messes can be clean up! You are being a sweet blessing to your mom.


    ReplyDelete
  3. This is mommy :). You are such a blessing, thank you for being such a big help :) I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete