Pages

Friday, September 29, 2006

Not That This is "Breaking News" Anymore at This Point...

  You know, considering that this is the third time we've done this. We are back on our way to the hospital. Will today be the day?! At this point I think your guess is as good as mine ;). But, I'm fairly certain, sort of, I think...

   No, seriously, we let them strip my membranes this morning because they weren't going to let me go past Monday without inducing. I've been pretty miserable all day (and boy did it hurt when she did it!!!), but at this point they are 3-4 minutes apart and OUCH!

   Just to recap, we're hoping to be home within 24 hours after the birth but Lee will post sooner than that if he gets a chance to run home.

   Hey Tanya, there's still a chance I'll make it by midnight ;)...

No comments:

Post a Comment