Pages

Saturday, September 16, 2006

O.K., I Get the Message

Note: You must be up on recent past posts to really get this one...though a close glance at my ticker will probably give you a really good idea of where I'm coming from ;).  


   God spoke to me last night. No, there was no lightening and no audible voice came down from heaven, but it was loud and clear just the same. 

   We read a chapter out of the bible to the girls every night at bedtime and last night we were all sitting on the couch while I "just happened" to be reading something to Tori out of her bible before we read our nightly chapter, and I "just happened" to glance at the opposite page as I read, where my eyes "just happened" to fall on this one particular verse, Isaiah 66:9, "Shall I bring to the time of birth, and not cause delivery?" says the Lord.". 

   O.K., I get it now. I will not be pregnant forever, no matter how I feel at this present moment.

   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment