Pages

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Still Waiting...

   I thought I might want to post something so that my sluggish posts don't lead anyone to think I'm just really busy with something important or something. I'm becoming convinced that I'm going to make it to that two week mark, that will be an experience...and great material for a guilt trip in his later years, don't you think ;)? Just kidding...

   Last night part of Bri's prayer was, "And please let Andrew be born very, very, very...(you get the picture) soon!". After Bri was done Tori says, "Well, not THAT soon!", to which I replied with a reminder that "soon" in "God" time could be thousands of years. Bri's reply: "Oy, I should have put a few more "veries" in there...". :).

   Lee has taken the girls outside to give me a little quiet time so I'm going to go read a few blogs, have some ice cream, and then go rest for awhile.

My current motto:

"Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD."
~Psalm 27:14

No comments:

Post a Comment